1.29.2008

"You parents, you fathers and mothers…live the kind of exemplary lives before your children that they will find in you the polar star to which they can look as they shape their own lives."
Gordon B. Hickley

I saw this quote on another blog and I liked it. Good advice from our Prophet, who passed away this weekend. What a happy reunion he must be experiencing! I am so grateful for President Hickley's great example, understanding and simple and positive outlook on life. What an awesome man.

2 comments:

JR and Steph said...

I love that quote. It really makes you stop and think about the kind of parent you want to be. He really was such a wonderful man!

Jolene George said...

I read that quote several times. Each time it sank in a little bit deeper. It's very powerful indeed. President Hinckley sure was an amazing man.