3.21.2008

Ridge and Ty 1st day of electrical apprenticeship

After forgetting my phone one morning, and realizing I couldn't call Lisa to get her to drop my phone off, I conceded to a day without "the leash". So I was surprised to see a really cute red-head walking toward the welders. So to save her from cat calls and other construction voodoo, I got her attention...Lisa brought my phone! It was surprising to see her on that side of town (I work an hour away). I got to show Lisa, Ridge and Ty the work site. ("It was huge! I was amazed to see where he works and the busy little city of gas tanks and tanker trucks." Lisa) We took Ridge and Ty through one of the large tanks. When it is filled it will hold just under 5 million gallons of gas! The boys loved walking around the site, they got to see Bill bend a 2 inch piece of Rob Roy conduit (see picture) and they helped move a piece of 4 inch conduit. The tractors were digging and welders were welding, electricians were electricianing...it was every little boy's dream! They didn't want to leave with mom and I enjoyed having them around!

No comments: